Sweet and salty, an awesome combination.
If you like sweet and salty flavours, then you’ll love this recipe! Dipped pretzels are a very simple, and delicious treat that can be made for any occasion! These delicious sweet and salty treats will have your guests running back for more!
You will need:
- 20-30 mini pretzels
- 1 cup of chocolate (I used milk & white molding wafers)
- toppings of your choice (I used crushed candy cane, and sprinkles)
- To melt your chocolate: Bring an inch of water to a boil in a saucepan. Place a heatproof bowl with your chocolate in the pot (make sure the water doesn’t touch the bottom of the bowl).
2. Stir chocolate until there are a few unmelted chunks, remove from heat. Continue to stir until soft.
3. Use a fork to submerge the pretzels in the chocolate until fully coated.
4. Place your chocolate covered pretzels on parchment paper…
View original post 15 more words