Merry Christmas Eve! I wanted to share one of my favourite recipes for a very sweet & unhealthy treat… perfect for this time of year haha! My cousin used to make this recipe all the time during our summers at the cottage and I thought I would give it a try! Check out the super easy recipe below!
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 (300 g) bag of butterscotch chips
- 3 cups of mini-marshmallows (white or coloured)
1. Melt together butter, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips on low heat.
2. Stir constantly until smooth
3. Let your mixture sit to cool (so your marshmallows don’t melt when added)
4. Stir in mini marshmallows until coated
5. Pour mixture in a parchment lined 12″ x 9″pan. Refrigerate for 40 minutes and cut into small squares.
Follow me on social media:
View original post 7 more words