I will end this raw vegan month with my favorite recipe. I love Snickers bars, but going without sugar means no more bars, so, I needed to find a healthy recipe. So here it is: very healthy, very easy to do and full with energy. My son said to me the other day, after eating this cake: Mom, make this cake again, it is so good.
For the peanuts layer:
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup almonds (left in water overnight)
For the caramel layer:
- 1 cup dates (left in water overnight)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
For the chocolate layer
- 1/2 cup dates (left in water overnight)
- 3/4 cup carob powder
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
Peanuts layer: Put everything in a blender and mix it. Prepare a cake form with parchment paper and put the mix.
View original post 91 more words