Cheesecake, my all time favorite dessert!
Ingredients for crust:
- 1/2 cup walnuts left in the water overnight
- 1/2 cup almonds left in the water overnight
- 3 dates
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
Ingredients for filling:
- 1 and 1/2 cup cashew nuts left in the water overnight
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
Ingredients for topping (sauce)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 banana
- 10 tablespoons almond milk
– wild strawberries for decoration
For the crust, add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
For the filling do the same thing. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend it.
For the topping put all the ingredients in a food processor and blend it. (You can use frozen fruits if you don’t have fresh ones).
Prepare small cake rectangles with parchment paper or coconut flakes. Add the crust…
View original post 29 more words