Not sure what is about tofu that doesn’t get my attention, but this looks good.
This is something that we sometime order when we go to Indonesian Restaurant. We like it because Egg and Tofu is always the best dish for us.
I made this on Valentine’s Day!
There are some preparations but it’s all worth it!
Do you want to try?
Tofu Egg with Peanut Sauce
Tofu and Egg Ingredients:
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- 1 block tofu (cut into small pieces)
- 2 spring onion (thinly slice)
- 1 tsp salt
Peanut Sauce Ingredients:
- 100 gram peanut (Stir Fry )
- 5 cloves garlics (Stir Fry)
- 6 tbs sweet soy sauce
- 100 – 150 ml hot water
- 1 tbs lime juice (from the lime itself)
- 5 Red chilli, Stir Fry (Optional)
- 5 sheets cabbage (thinly slice)
- Peanut (stir fry) – crushed.
- In a bowl, mix all the tofu eggs ingredients, mix well.
- Heat the pan, add cooking oil, fry tofu egg ingredients until it’s cooked…
View original post 103 more words