Perfect for easter.
This is my second Creme Egg concoction this year, and it’s definitely a good one. What makes these a delight with anyone I’ve made these for is the double helping of Creme Egg (who doesn’t love a surprise!)
Delicious, soft chocolate sponge encases a whole Creme Egg as well as being topped with a creamy buttercream and ANOTHER Creme Egg. I really am spoiling you…but now you too can spoil others with this marvellous Easter bake.
Ingredients (makes 12 cupcakes):
- 125g self-raising flour
- 125g caster sugar
- 125g unsalted butter, at room temp
- 2 medium eggs
- 40g cocoa powder (I always use Bourneville)
- 12 mini Cadbury Crème Eggs (frozen overnight)
For the buttercream and decoration:
- Either 6 large Cadbury Crème Eggs or another 12 Cadbury Crème Eggs (frozen)
- 375g icing sugar
- 175g unsalted butter, at…
View original post 329 more words