Chocolate and banana? Sounds amazing!
After making the previous Banana bread, I am thinking to make the same thing but with chocolate. Ahh… I know I am not really creative! But I think I really did something different. And one loaf all finished by 6 of us during the breakfast, and they said delicious and my husband like it because it was not too sweet.
The Ingredients are almost the same but the result is different!
I will share it here!
Chocolate Banana Bread
- 3 large ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (melt it)
- 3/4 cup fine sugar
- 2 large eggs (beaten)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Prepare the loaf pan also. I always use the cake paper to cover it.
- In a large bowl…
View original post 118 more words