I made these around a year ago, and just stumbled over a photo I had taken on my phone of them. This was my first attempt at creating canapés and it was a definite winner. Not only did it taste great, but they look amazing too and only took around 5 minutes to make.
Ingredients (to make 20):
- 5 slices of lightly toasted bread
- leftover cold roast beef or 1 pack of supermarket pre-packed cold beef
- 1tbsp horseradish
- 2tbsp cream
- 20 leaves of rocket (to garnish)
- Using a circular cookie cutter of around 2cm diameter, cut 4 circles of bread from each of the 5 slices
- Divide the beef into 20 portions and arrange on top of the bread
- In a bowl, mix the horseradish and cream together until combined. Then take a teaspoon and add the horseradish cream onto each piece of beef.
- Place one rocket leaf on top…
View original post 5 more words