Awesome! I prefer them baked.
- 4 sweet potato , scrubbed and cut into large chips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- freshly grated nutmeg or cumin to taste (optional)
- Cayenne pepper, paprika or curry powder to taste (optional)
- Salt, pepper to taste
Heat oven to 180C. Toss the sweet potato chips with olive oil and season with black pepper, salt and the spices you like. Transfer to a shallow roasting tin or to a baking tray. Bake for 30-40 mins, until golden, cooked through and crisp.Turn occasionally.
Transfer the sweet potatoes to a platter and sprinkle with the garlic and thyme.
These are perfect served with anything from grilled vegetables, veggie burgers, or as a snack.
- 4 batatas-doces, limpas e cortadas em palitos.
- 2 c. sopa de azeite
- 1 c. chá de tomilho fresco picado ou 1/2 colher de chá de tomilho seco
- 1 dente de alho, picado finamente.
- Noz-moscada moída de fresco ou cominhos a gosto (opcional)
View original post 82 more words