Perfect vegan cookies, easy and delicious.
- 250 g flour
- 30 g coconut oil
- 3 Tbsp freshly ground flaxseed
- 100 ml any non dairy milk (almond/coconut/rice/…)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 9 dates
- 30 g unrefined dark sugar (or coconut sugar) – optional
- 3 Tbsp linseed with fig and plum (Linseedplus) or regular linseeds
- pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 200C. Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well until combined.
Using a table spoon, place small mounds of the mixture well apart on the baking trays. Bake in the oven for 8–10 mins. Carefully remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool.
- 250 g farinha
- 30 g óleo de coco
- 3 c. sopa sementes de linhaça moída de fresco
- 100 g leite vegetal (coco, amêndoa, arroz, etc)
- 2 c. chá de fermento p/ bolos
- 9 tâmaras
- 30 g açúcar mascavado ou açúcar de coco (opcional)
- 3 c…
View original post 59 more words