Just mised a full screenshot without the wording. It’s hard to see the actual cake.
CAN YOU TASTE THE RAINBOW? Lol
So I made an amazing rainbow cheesecake over the weekend, with super vibrant colours “New York styled”, all of which is on my YouTube channel just click here to watch the video.
So I love making rainbow styles treats because the end result is soo cool and I love feeling like I’m eating a rainbow, below you will find my recipe and method to making this exciting treat.
- Food processor or (plastic bag and rolling pin)
- 6 bowls
- Springform tin
- 6 piping bags
- Glass bowl (Large or Small)
- Whisk, electric hand whisk or electric mixer
- Large cup
- Small & Large glass jug
- Cream cheese 250g
- Caster sugar 1 cup
- Gelatin 6tsp dissolved in 100ml boiling water
- Double cream 400ml
- Vanilla extract 4tsp
- Edible food gels (Teal, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orang & Green)
- Butter 100g
First you want to…
View original post 354 more words