I found this recipe when the blogger sardinha fora da lata posted a delicious picture on facebook, This is definitely a game changer… you will not believe that this is vegan, gluten-free, and refined sugar free 🙂
This amazing treat is made only with natural ingredients, but taste just as decadent as the ones you buy in store.
for the base:
- 7 tablespoon desiccated coconut (coconut flour or almond flour depending on your taste)
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil (melted)
- 5 drops of moroccan almond extract (optional)
- 1 cup soft Medjool dates (any type will work. Pits removed)
- any vegan chocolate you like or do it your self – 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil
To prepare the base combine the ingredients in a bowl, and mix well. With your hands put the mixture into a squared or rectangular tin with parchment paper. Place it in the freezer to set while you prepare the caramel filling.
Place the dates into a…
View original post 272 more words