Let’s have a great vegan dessert. One of my favorite: cheesecake. These easy cheese cake takes 3 steps: make the crust, make the filling and arrange the cake. When you want something different and healthy go with this cake. It is perfectly sweet, creamy, smooth and satisfying.
Ingredients for crust:
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup almonds left in the water overnight
- 3 dates
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
Ingredients for filling:
- 1 and 1/2 cup cashew nuts left in the water overnight
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 5 tablespoons clementine juice
- 3 tablespoons almond milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla-rom extract
Slices of clementine for decorations
For the crust, add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend until small bits remain and it forms into a ball. Remove and set aside.
For the filling do the same thing. Add all the ingredients in a food processor and blend it. The vanilla-rom extract…
View original post 44 more words