- 300g black beans (drained and rinsed very well)
- 2 flax eggs
- 100g dates
- 40g cocoa powder
- 50g quick oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 30g coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 40g coconut or vegetable oil
- 1tbsp baking powder
- 50g to 100g chocolate chips
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup any nut or seed butter (optional)
- crush walnuts, pecans or hazelnuts (optional)
- 2 tbsp brewed coffee (optional)
Preheat oven to 180ºC, and line a square/rectangular baking dish with parchment paper.
Combine all ingredients except the chips in a good food processor, and blend until completely smooth. Add the chocolate chips to the batter and mix them in. Scoop the batter into the baking dish.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, then let them cool before cut.
If you want prinkle extra chocolate chips over the top or use a vegan liquid chocolate
- 300g de feijão preto (cozido e escorrido)
- 2 ovos de linhaça
View original post 146 more words